Don’t like the new Sonos Desktop Controller’s 3.5 icons?
I woke up this morning and started my sonos controller to play some music only to realize upon updating to their new software; my icon for the controller app looks like some iphone developer hijacked the program.
At first I ignored it but as the day grew, my annoyance took the better of me and I found the old icons in my trash bin and took it out and applied it to the new application’s folder.
Here how I did it.
1. location the applications folder
2. right click on ‘sonos desktop controller’
3. in the drop down menu, pick ‘Show Package Content’
4. the click on ‘content’ folder follow by the ‘Resources’ folder
5. here you will see many icons two of which are controller.icns and controller.png.
6. replace them with the old version provided in the link below.
I’ll post the link in a few days as soon as I figure out how to do it again! :p I haven’t been posting on my site in a while and the workflow is disrupted.